POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 13 Mar 2001 12:46:50
Message: <3aae5d0a@news.povray.org>

> "H.E. Day" wrote:
>>
>> This has taken me about 3 days to put together.  It's a quick render, no
>> area_lights, so don't think that banding will be in the final pic.
>> Comments?
>>

> You want to discourage everyone to enter the next round, right?

Very probably.  Actually, my image is coming together nicely though.  I
might still enter. :/

So this is what you do?  Give me a project to render for you so that I spend
time on that rather than my own (superlative, of course) image? ;) :P

*hmph*  See if I offer you a supercomputing cluster again.

Geoff