POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Tom Melly
Date: 13 Mar 2001 11:42:08
Message: <3aae4de0@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in message
> > I jest. Like you say, there are some lighting and texture probs. Still,
> > couple of nano-secs work should sort them out ;)
>
> Please, elaborate!  I want this to be the best it can be.

Well, IMHO the clouds look decidedly odd. The water is mostly good, but
looks peculiar on the right of the image and in the hole (it goes rather
flat) - it could be that I'm meant to be looking at water-mist, but if so
this doesn't seem obvious.

Finally, I feel the day is too bright for the window lights to show up so
clearly.