POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Test image. : Re: IRTC Test image. Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Test image.
From: Tom Melly
Date: 13 Mar 2001 11:14:57
Message: <3aae4781$1@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in message
> This has taken me about 3 days to put together.  It's a quick render, no
> area_lights, so don't think that banding will be in the final pic.
> Comments?

3 days!?! Comments? Nothing printable. Well, just one, could you post some
details? I'm clinging desperately to the hope that this is just a mess of
approximations and it's underlying paucity will be revealed in a few
close-ups.

I jest. Like you say, there are some lighting and texture probs. Still, a
couple of nano-secs work should sort them out ;)