POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need a tribble? : Need a tribble? Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Need a tribble?
From: Batronyx
Date: 12 Mar 2001 00:13:00
Message: <3aac5adc@news.povray.org>
Here is how I spent my weekend. Maybe the mouse could use it :)
It is just a Win MPOV 0.7 motion_blur object with a very high
sample_count in the global settings, some scaling, translation,
and some clock-dependant, noise-modified, rotation.
The most difficult part has
been understanding precisely how motion_blur distributes the
samples, in order to gain some control over effect. I'm posting
the scene-file to p.b.s in case anyone's interested.

Batronyx ^"^
bat### [at] cadronhsacom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: