POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Help on Output Format : Re: Help on Output Format Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help on Output Format
From: buke9
Date: 11 Mar 2001 23:04:48
Message: <3aac4ae0@news.povray.org>
You could use +sc.. +sr.. +ec.. +er... if your using WinPov (Hold down the
Shift key and drag the portion you want to render the animation)That would
render the portion you want you would then have to make black alpha in say
PSP or other proggy then you can use DTA that lets you supply a background
image to your animation that is if the animation is stationary in the base
pic. That's just a thought I haven't tried it so I could be wrong.