POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Problem with MegaPOV 0.7 (broken since 0.6A) : Re: Problem with MegaPOV 0.7 (broken since 0.6A) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 14:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with MegaPOV 0.7 (broken since 0.6A)
From: Bob H
Date: 11 Mar 2001 17:15:37
Message: <3aabf909@news.povray.org>
I was going to mention it before but didn't think it necessary (or did I? My
short-term memory is bad).
I'll guess that you might be able to use the version directives before and
after the include file instead of the texture only.  I just tried it on the
texture like you did and figured it wasn't going to work anyway.
Well, nevermind, it doesn't help.  Tried both places and one or the other,
it didn't work out.
Wonder what happened between 0.6a and 0.7?

Bob H.