POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sculptures in Glass and Metal (5 images at 320x240) : Re: Sculptures in Glass and Metal (5 images at 320x240) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sculptures in Glass and Metal (5 images at 320x240)
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Mar 2001 22:02:48
Message: <3aaaead8@news.povray.org>
I'm surprised then, I figured photons were definitely not there although
even that was only a speculation.  But I looked at these tryying to see if
variable reflection had been used or not and judged it to not be so.  Maybe
the blurred reflection was confusing me since I didn't even consider that.
My powers of observation are not always to be trusted.
It's turning out to be a nice set of art objects.

Bob H.