POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : All four logos (45 KB jpg) : Re: All four logos (45 KB jpg) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All four logos (45 KB jpg)
From: Spock
Date: 10 Mar 2001 18:50:11
Message: <3aaabdb3$1@news.povray.org>
These look nice.  Not exactly my taste in music, but cool graphics none the
less.

I don't know how you are doing these but I have had great success using a
height field for arbitrary logos.  I scan the height field, raise the water
level to about 0.8 and apply texture/color as required.  Not perfect but
easy.