POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sculptures in Glass and Metal (5 images at 320x240) : Re: Sculptures in Glass and Metal (5 images at 320x240) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sculptures in Glass and Metal (5 images at 320x240)
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Mar 2001 18:38:51
Message: <3aaabb0b$1@news.povray.org>
Reminds me of an art gallery in Huntsville, AL when they had various glass
scultures on display.  Esp. the first and last renderings.  There were some
with metals added.  I never got around to modelling any from the photos I
made.
Seems to me you didn't use MegaPov for these.  Would improve them a lot I
believe.

Bob H.