POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cloth Simulator example anim : Cloth Simulator example anim Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Cloth Simulator example anim
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 10 Mar 2001 15:59:06
Message: <3aaa959a@news.povray.org>
As requested, here's a simple example of how I create my Cloth Simulator
anims ( the way shown in the distributed example "flag.pov" rather than
writing out a series of *.inc's )

The files are posted in povray.binaries.scene-files

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.

Attachments:
Download 'example.mpg' (310 KB)