POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Coke Can : Re: Correct Font Version (Ooops) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Correct Font Version (Ooops)
From: yooper
Date: 10 Mar 2001 12:46:15
Message: <3aaa6867$1@news.povray.org>
Love the new picture, but I might make another observation: Now we can see
the top of the can, it looks to me to be too reflective, and perhaps made of
rather thick metal ;)

But please, don't feel obliged to tweak it and re-render on my account!

Duncan Gray
yeah . . . and a twist in the blue stripe on the straw . . .
        . . . and some lipstick on the end . . .
        . . . and a nice wood tabletop . . .
        . . . and . . . :) hehe

Naw . . . it's great as iz . . . what'z da code fer the ice cubes look like
. . . ?
. .