POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Coke Can : Re: Correct Font Version Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Correct Font Version
From: yooper
Date: 10 Mar 2001 12:38:29
Message: <3aaa6695$1@news.povray.org>
p.s I just wondered if it is possible to actually get to the end of raytrace
and be happy with the result. Or do you always spot some tiny insignificant
problem that you have to go in and change and start the render again. If
this is the case I suppose you never really finish a scene. :)

You got it !!! . . . at least that my experience . . .
But . . . that's what keeps me comin' back. ;)
. .