POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Coke Can : Re: Correct Font Version (Ooops) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Correct Font Version (Ooops)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 10 Mar 2001 07:22:08
Message: <3aaa1c70@news.povray.org>
Oh, that is again a lot better than the first one (which was already nice).

Pov-Ray ...? I get always some at the bottom and the sides of the glass.
Maybe my glasses are not clean enough?

I don't think, a scene can ever be finished. Due to the possibility to
change everything over and over (without ripping the paper apart or
something) and the fact that Pov-Ray crows and the team adds all those nifty
features, there is always something that can be done better.

Marc-Hendrik