POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : procedural patina cam.orbit (498kbbu) : Re: procedural patina cam.orbit (498kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: procedural patina cam.orbit (498kbbu)
From: Spock
Date: 9 Mar 2001 09:26:23
Message: <3aa8e80f$1@news.povray.org>
This looks very realistic.  I can certainly see the potential for reducing
that "computer generated" look that so many renderings have.

If I could make a suggestion (I hate to do this after a 22 hour render,
but...) it might be better to spin the object instead of the camera next
time.  Kinda hard to see the detail in the shadows.

And of course the format bigots would be happier with mpg than mov...

Keep going.  Can't wait to see this applied to a different model.