POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) : Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments)
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 7 Mar 2001 13:21:09
Message: <3aa67c15@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote in message
> BTW, How's it going? Do you feel in control of it yet?

It's going okay thanks.. I'll post something new soon.. I asked Jerome about
restricting the wind to a user-defined area, such as a window frame, so that
curtains would only be affected if they were covering the window. He's added
it to his to-do list.

>  I've been playing with it and it's really fun!

It sure is :-)

>Except for a few bothersome cases of
> self-intersection, it works beautifully.

0.3.1 (which I've just got) is supposed to overcome this. Are you using
'intersections true' in your .cl file?

All the best,

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.