POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : uv-mapping - what am I doing wrong? : Re: uv-mapping - what am I doing wrong? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uv-mapping - what am I doing wrong?
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 7 Mar 2001 04:41:19
Message: <3aa6023f@news.povray.org>
Hi Nathan,

I'm afraid, it may have been just me. As I was working on my larger scene, I
was not able to make it work, but I think I simply forgot a "rotate"
somewhere or something like, 'cause it does work now. OTOH it was really
weird, since I got always correct results if I removed the rotation for the
whole object (so if I had forgotten a "rotate" somewhere that would not have
been right either).
To make it short: I can't reproduce that behaviour anymore. And it was
probably just my fault.

Sorry, that I bothered you.

Marc-Hendrik

Nathan Kopp schrieb in Nachricht <3aa5a274$1@news.povray.org>...