POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) : Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:34:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments)
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 6 Mar 2001 13:06:41
Message: <3aa52731@news.povray.org>
"The "D"" <web### [at] bsthypermartnet> wrote in message
> Andy Cocker <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > A couple on anims using Jerome Berger's Cloth Simulator utility. These
> > experiments involve raising and lowering the wind values, and varying
the
> > wind direction. I hope you like them.
>
> Spiffy, does it do stills too?

Of course!  My anims are made of a collection of stills ;-)
--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.