POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : modelling environment without modeller : modelling environment without modeller Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  modelling environment without modeller
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 6 Mar 2001 10:49:45
Message: <3aa50719@news.povray.org>
I know that POV-Ray is raytracer not modeller but ...
I want share my new tool - macro for MegaPOV and its children. It takes base
object and creates environment for modelling : views, grids, camera, background,
lights, size of image. It could be usefull for many usage: prepare prints for
paint uv-maps, hand-code models, investigate best bounding (with margin 0) etc.

Full description at p.b.utilities

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: