POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) : Re: The Well - link to brighter version Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Well - link to brighter version
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 6 Mar 2001 07:44:05
Message: <3aa4db94@news.povray.org>
Marc-Hendrik Bremer <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> yooper schrieb in Nachricht <3aa3d429@news.povray.org>...
>>Lookin' good . . . I'll have to spend some more time to look at all of the
>>details . . .  hmmmm . . .
>>wonder what a 1280x1024 would show (wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;)
>>**

> Hm, can't see that much more details in this version, but here you are :-)

> http://marc-hendrik.bremer.bei.t-online.de/bilder/brunnen1280x1024.jpg

Oh, wow.  The birds are beautiful.  I like the cart too.  ?How was the hay
done?  Some complex isosurface or a whole bunch?  Media?  Also, how was the
irrgular stone in the back wall above the arch done?  I've been wanting to
do something like that for awhile, now.

Inquiring minds want to know.

It looks smashing, though.

Geoff