POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Greetings race fans II (684 kbbu) : Re: Greetings race fans II (684 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greetings race fans II (684 kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Mar 2001 20:51:57
Message: <3aa442bd@news.povray.org>
It would be too hard for me to write any kind of program that could do trace
calls on rotated and translated boxes. ;) There are trace calls to decide
whether to brake/accelerate and which direction to steer.

I need that many frames to make smooth and really intelligent (crash-free)

when making this anim because people thought the first version was too slow:
perhaps I should display every 4th?

When I did my flocking anims with 100 particles, that crept along really

only make 6-10 trace calls per actor per frame.