POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Greetings race fans II (684 kbbu) : Re: Greetings race fans II (684 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greetings race fans II (684 kbbu)
From: Bob H
Date: 5 Mar 2001 16:14:07
Message: <3aa4019f$1@news.povray.org>
Nifty.  Following the winning car was a necessity I suppose  :-)
Just think how easy this same thing would be as a program instead of a ray
trace, in fact that makes me think you ought to be doing Quality=0 for these
animations.  Would improve render times incredibly.  Maybe it's not too slow
to parse and render as is though?
People are going to be asking for this to be faster on the track anyhow.

Bob H.