POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) : Re: The Well - final (115 kbau jpg) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Well - final (115 kbau jpg)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 5 Mar 2001 07:12:40
Message: <3aa382b8$1@news.povray.org>
I'll try to keep that in mind. But wouldn't that also mean, that most images
should be to bright on my system? I did not notice that, yet. It seems to
me, that more of them are to dark. May be of course that the my/human eye is
more tolerant against brightness ...

Marc-Hendrik

Kari Kivisalo schrieb in Nachricht <3AA29DE8.8043F496@kivisalo.net>...