POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sea Monster Head (27K) : Re: Sea Monster Head (27K) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sea Monster Head (27K)
From: Stephen Bell
Date: 4 Mar 2001 13:42:28
Message: <3aa28c94@news.povray.org>
I had intended the texture to look somewhat real, but that is really a
relative thing, since this is an imaginary creature to begin with.  I
thought of combining this normal with a small bump normal to make it look
like bumpy skin with veins underneath.  I'm planning on making some teeth
still, and I'll probably do the whole body, if I have time (I'm basing the
whole project on a cartoon I drew that I have hanging on my wall).

Stephen
"David Fontaine" <dav### [at] faricynet> wrote in message
> Hey, cool model! I don't know if you wanted it to look like a living thing
or a