POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : OpenGL, Videocards and Leveller : Re: OpenGL, Videocards and Leveller: SOLVED! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL, Videocards and Leveller: SOLVED!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Mar 2001 08:45:56
Message: <3aa24714@news.povray.org>
Hi All!
Well, I solved the problem at last by installing the latest adapter driver
that I got from the nvidia site. It got me almost a heart attack ;-} as in
first instance I thought I had lost the adapter. But reinstalling the update
turned everything OK.
So it seems that for each user there is a different approach....!?

The ways of PC's are strange and full of surprises....

Thomas