POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cute Cartoony CG: the animation! (ZIP-AVI: ~223kau) : Cute Cartoony CG: the animation! (ZIP-AVI: ~223kau) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:30:56 EDT (-0400)
  Cute Cartoony CG: the animation! (ZIP-AVI: ~223kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 4 Mar 2001 01:12:21
Message: <3aa1dcc5@news.povray.org>
See pbi. This is the animation I came up with for the little guy. I've been
told it makes babies laugh and smile. If it can do that, my work is done. :)
I ZIP'd it because it ZIPs so well (it RARs even better at 41k) and that way
you can get the full quality, not one of those nasty MPEG things. If anyone
has trouble seeing this (I hope not), I'll post a link to an MPEG.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'megalego.zip' (157 KB)