POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer, update : Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update
From: Bob H
Date: 3 Mar 2001 15:17:47
Message: <3aa1516b@news.povray.org>
"Geoff Wedig" <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote in message

> Yeah, and there's an unfortunate flicker there too passing by the tree.

Noticed that.  Seems to skip a couple frames right between the vase and
tree, just another spline point would fix that I guess.
I've wanted to do something like this for a long time, I used to draw such
things some 25 years ago.  I really like what you have done with this.  The
grass works well I think, only a place near the doorway that apparently goes
from textured plane to modeled blades, otherwise it seemed right enough to
me.
Could always continue to build on this.

Bob H.