POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer, update : Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 3 Mar 2001 13:18:43
Message: <3aa13583@news.povray.org>
Wow, this is even better than I was expecting it to be. The animation really
adds to the illusion.

I know you might just be trying to keep the file size down, but near the end
of the animation the camera seems to start spinning faster. After I watched
the animation a few times I got used to it, but it would be better (in my
opinion, anyway) to maintain a constant speed.

Regards,
Dave