POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) : Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:31:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth Simulator (Latest Experiments)
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 3 Mar 2001 07:02:07
Message: <3aa0dd3f@news.povray.org>
"Bob H." <omn### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Eeeyyiiii!!  Incredible!  I must check into that cloth sim.

Yes, you must :-)

I'm working up to an anim idea I have, but I want to be in full command of
the prog first.

Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.