POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clay Piranha WIP1 (34kbbu) : Re: Clay Piranha WIP1 (34kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clay Piranha WIP1 (34kbbu)
From: The "D"
Date: 3 Mar 2001 02:13:11
Message: <3aa09987@news.povray.org>
Rune <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> "Margus Ramst" wrote:
> > Whoa, I had to look twice to make sure you weren't BS-ing
> > us with a photo - in fact I'm still a bit suspicious :)
>
> Any particular thing that gives away that it isn't a photo?

Well to me most cgg stuff looks like clay anyway for some reason. I'm not
sure exactly what (probably the lighting and shadows like the others have
said) but something about it just says computer generated. (I've been
looking at cgg images too long probably and have learned to tell what to
look for ^_^)