POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP fractals : Re: WIP fractals Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP fractals
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 1 Mar 2001 03:02:25
Message: <3a9e0211@news.povray.org>
I wondered what it was. it did cross my mind, but I knew it's definitely NOT
the International Standards Organization! I'll take that rest from the Shift
button...  =D

Great! Learnt a new Greek word today! Now if only I could learn to speak
ancient Greek...  I actually tried it once. As my little boy was starting to
learn to talk, I decided I'm going to learn the Greek for every word he
says. But I guess I wasn't as consistent as him...

Nekar