POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Use of non "letter" true type fonts : Re: Use of non "letter" true type fonts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Use of non "letter" true type fonts
From: The "D"
Date: 1 Mar 2001 00:18:21
Message: <3a9ddb9d@news.povray.org>
Mike Williams <mik### [at] nospamplease> wrote in message
news:IZ4### [at] econymdemoncouk...
> My machine came with three greek TTF fonts. Two of them (greekc__.ttf
> and greeks__.ttf) work correctly in POV, and one (versafontgk.ttf)
> produces the effect you mention but also produces warning messages like
> "Character 67 (Ox43) not found in c:\windows\fonts\\versafontgk.ttf"
> for each character in the text string.

Well I didn't get the results I'd hoped for out of symbol.ttf so I chucked
that idea for the time being. I will however go back and check the messages
for those renders and see what I got.

--
-The "D"
    A Thunderstorm is God's way of telling you you spend too much time on