POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) : Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Ice mountain (63kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 28 Feb 2001 07:50:10
Message: <3a9cf402@news.povray.org>
Geoff Wedig <wed### [at] darwinepbicwruedu> wrote in message
> Well, take a look at Door Into Summer.  If you want the Snow Texture from
> that, let me know.  It was done with blobs, so you can get some pretty
> convincing snow (depends on how long you want to play with it.)

Love your pic, would definatly like to see the texture. Did you say
you would be posting the code sometime?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *