POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Should I???? (166KBU) : Re: Should I???? (166KBU) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should I???? (166KBU)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 Feb 2001 07:17:16
Message: <3a9b9acc@news.povray.org>
H.E. Day <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote in message
> Should I post this on the IRTC??  Is it good enough??  I've got a story
> and everything to back it up.  Note that the majority of objects are
> Julia_Fractals. :) Gotta love 'm
> Your opinion welcomed!!

I like it, but the objects in the foreground look very sharp and the change
from sharp
to blur seems very sharp. Has the image been adjusted in Photoshop?
Also my eye is drawn to the pillars front right instead of the guardian
(which
I assume should be the focus of the pic) Maybe move the camera a little to
the left?

Background is beautiful, I like the clouds. Modelling is as usual excellent.

Definatly good enough for the irtc. How about adding a creature leaving an
offering to the guardian in hopes of being allowed over the bridge.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *