POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another city-sight (93,7 kbbu) : Without extra light (Re: Another city-sight) (42,6 kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Without extra light (Re: Another city-sight) (42,6 kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 26 Feb 2001 14:55:18
Message: <3a9ab4a6@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann schrieb in Nachricht <3A9AA9E6.A6CCBDED@gmx.de>...

>A sample picture without the additional light sources might help.

OK, here is a tiny picture without the extra light (and aa). I hope it's
enough to see what's going on. It is much better than I remembered, but I
changed some things since I tried it the last time without that additional
light. And the shadows are still of constant brightness.

I still have to try your other suggestions. I'll also try to replace
background {rgb <0.4,0.4,0.6>} with a big sphere with ambient 0.5 or
something like that.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: