POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : compile probs : Re: compile probs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: compile probs
From: Setepenaset
Date: 26 Feb 2001 12:56:02
Message: <3a9a98b2@news.povray.org>
It would help if you'd say what compiler you are using.  I had to do some
manual modification of the makefiles when compiling zlib/libpng with
Cygwin.

Christoph

---------
Christoph -
Thanks for the response, and sorry for insufficient data -
I'm trying to use Cygwin/gcc, though I have access to djgpp if it would be
easier. (or to Borland c++ builder, although that would require a
re-install)
(btw, zlib compiled fine for me w/o change to the makefile -- ???)

Setep