POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer, update : Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update Server Time
21 Jul 2024 07:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Door into Summer, update
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 26 Feb 2001 10:04:40
Message: <3a9a7087@news.povray.org>
Bob H. <omn### [at] msncom> wrote:

> I've tried both parallel and convergence and I'm not sure which is better,
> but I think there's usually an artificial look to the parallel way.

Well, I did some tests this weekend, and I didn't really like the results.
Of course, I don't have any experience in this particular area.

So, I'm not certain what I'm going to do.  Maybe I'll animate a walk
sequence through the doorway and looking back.  First I want to finish the
pic, though.

Geoff