POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chipped Marbles. (20K) : Re: Finished Chipped Marbles. (70K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished Chipped Marbles. (70K)
From: Richard Morton
Date: 26 Feb 2001 07:03:04
Message: <3a9a45f8@news.povray.org>
Very nice. Much more like the marbles of my misspent youth. Just a couple of
minor comments :
1) In the marbles that I have seen (as recently as last weekend), the
different coloured leaves are joined in the middle edge - this may well vary
across manufacturers.
2) The coloured leaves are too close to the top of the glass. This may just
be something to do with viewing angle but I would expect more of a gap.