POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Illusions : Re: Illusions Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illusions
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 26 Feb 2001 02:22:13
Message: <3a9a0425@news.povray.org>
It's basically a mirror that rotates an object 180 degrees. I've seen it at
a science expo before. There was this light hanging in front of a parabolic
dish and there appeared a 'holographic' reflection of it turned 180 degrees.
It looked like you could touch it but your hand would just go through it...

I've just used a blob with three spheres instead of a light-globe.

Nekar