POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: Alf Peake
Date: 25 Feb 2001 19:19:01
Message: <3a99a0f5@news.povray.org>
I've put 3 images on my website that will give you an idea what
single-colour spheres will look like. All around 47k.

duck1.jpg and BlueFoot.jpg - from photos using spheres, and
RedBird.png using squares this time for a neighbour to use as a sewing
pattern.

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/pix2

Alf