POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animated paperplane v0.1 - paperplane2.avi (0/1) : Animated paperplane v0.1 - paperplane2.avi (0/1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Animated paperplane v0.1 - paperplane2.avi (0/1)
From: Nikodemus Siivola
Date: 25 Feb 2001 15:08:41
Message: <3a9964b3.5065625@news.povray.org>
Hello,

After having been playing with POv-Ray for a few months I finally
entered the realm of animations with a model of a paperplane.

The plane is a single mesh, though I am thinking of going for
bezier-patches to get some flexibility. Will have to see.

Next week I'll hammer out some rough spots from the plane, and then
it's time to make a place where it can do some flying...

 -- Nikodemus