POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Smoke Trail (60kbbu) : Smoke Trail (60kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Smoke Trail (60kbbu)
From: Rune
Date: 24 Feb 2001 08:38:20
Message: <3a97b94c@news.povray.org>
Here the particle system is used to simulate a trail of smoke behind a
missile-like thing.

Each particle is colored dependent on its time of birth, and its density is
controlled by its age. Also, the particles are automatically shot backwards
relative to the movement direction of the emitter.

Chris Huff, although I've read the particle_system patch documentation, you
still know it much better than me. Could you tell me which of the features
mentioned above are also possible with the particle_system patch?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message