POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Cloth simulator version 0.3.0 : Re: Cloth simulator version 0.3.0 Server Time
27 Jul 2024 22:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulator version 0.3.0
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 23 Feb 2001 22:35:03
Message: <3a972be7@news.povray.org>
"cadman" <NOS### [at] graffitinet> wrote in message
> Can we have some sample source code (flag.mpg--how'd you do that)?  This
> proggy is great, but I want to do more than drap a tablecloth in my
kitchen.

The flag.cl and associated files can be found in the source code on the
Cloth Simulator site.

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.