POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: Bob H
Date: 23 Feb 2001 18:44:03
Message: <3a96f5c3@news.povray.org>

.
> .
> please pass it on.  I hate it but . . . until i find something better . .
.

With AOL 6.0 they began a AOL Anywhere set of features to allow for access
via several optional methods.  They just sink their teeth in if you struggle
:-)
I've looked up the possibility of a ISP with a 1-800 phone number to forego
the need for local calls from anyplace but found none.
I currently have a year of free Dellnet by MSN which has a local number too,
as well as my cable modem ISP being local also.  So I get to choose from one
of the three, AOL, MSN, Charter Pipeline.  I remeber how it was trying out
NetZero and needing a expanded local calling area in order to use that.
It's hard to beat the big companies when it comes to accessibility, I agree.

Bob H.