POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 23 Feb 2001 13:00:34
Message: <3a96a542@news.povray.org>
Hi. Love to see that code when you have a moment. I would like to try an
animation where an image comes in and out of clarity on a backdrop like the

happy to show you any results.
I don;t yet have any of my animation son the Web. They are rendered at 720 x
480 for projections on large screens and the Web presents too many
compromises (for now.) I think someone tried to do a compressed version
somewhere; I'll try to find the URL.
Thanks again.
Best,
D.