POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: Bob H
Date: 23 Feb 2001 11:05:20
Message: <3a968a40@news.povray.org>
"yooper" <Out### [at] huntelnet> wrote in message

>   Tried to use AOL to access the group but they do not see POVray.org
>   as being one of their newsgroups so . . . ???
>   If anyone knows how I can use AOL to post here, please let me know . . .
>   here or in new users if that's better.

AOL is frustrating.  You can suggest they add news.povray.org to their list
by going to the Newsgroup area but I think without enough demand for it they
probably won't.  I asked for it there long ago.  I always thought it amazing
how AOL intercepted my attempt at getting here from outside of the AOL
program, although only connected to Interent via AOL, using a newsreader;
the same error message would pop up that shows from within AOL saying these
news groups didn't exist or something.
So, I don't believe there is a way but one never knows for sure I guess.

Bob H.