POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: so can the admins get rid of this annoying message? : Re: so can the admins get rid of this annoying message? Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: so can the admins get rid of this annoying message?
From: yooper
Date: 23 Feb 2001 08:09:02
Message: <3a9660ee@news.povray.org>
Try clicking on "cancel message" instead ;) - seriously, you're probably
looking at your downloaded copy of your post. Deleting the post of the
server doesn't affect anyone who's already d/ld the message.
****
duh . . . now I get it ;)
I did do the 'cancle message' and get a pop-up telling me that a request
to remove it has been sent to the news group . . . just lost sight of the
fact that I wouldn't lose sight of it in my d/l . . .  ;)
tanks