POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Spaceframe 19K : Re: Spaceframe 83K Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spaceframe 83K
From: Alf Peake
Date: 22 Feb 2001 16:36:56
Message: <3a958678$1@news.povray.org>
"Dan Johnson" <zap### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Alf Peake wrote:
[snip]

>     Well it's a little strange to me that the only reply to my post
came
> after I canceled it.  After several days without a reply I gave up,
and
> used simple metallic textures.
Well, I grab the headers, then what looks like may be interesting
posts, but then take a coupla days to read the stuff. Usualy means my
3-pass setup has its problems :-/

[snip]
> could be used to make glorious buildings, but I think the post I
made
> didn't portray grandeur.  So here is a better example.  Also you
guessed

Hey! Now that looks better than any doodle. Can't believe you've only
been using pov a few months.

--
Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/