POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: so can the admins get rid of this annoying message? : Re: so can the admins get rid of this annoying message? Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: so can the admins get rid of this annoying message?
From: yooper
Date: 22 Feb 2001 12:12:27
Message: <3a95487b$1@news.povray.org>
It is not that easy. Only the original poster or the News Admin. can
cancel messages on this news server. The News Admin. have access to
special server side tools to cancel messages that don't belong here.

--
Ken Tyler - News Admin.
*****

Ken . . . while we're here talking about this . . .
I've tried to delete my test messages in newusers by going to Messages
(in IE) and selecting *cancle message* . . . I then get a pop-up that tells
me a request has been sent to admin here.  But, the messages are still
there.
????