POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer, update : Re: Door into Summer, update Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Door into Summer, update
From: Marc A  Lavoie
Date: 22 Feb 2001 08:40:27
Message: <3a9516cb@news.povray.org>
IMHO I think some snow (and maybe some ice) accumulation on top of the stone
wall, on the urn, the branches, etc., might help. It looks kind of odd
otherwise, as though the snow managed to fall just on the ground and nowhere
else.  Also as the wall warms up and cools down some of the snow on it would
melt, run down the sides and freeze again.

--
"Geoff Wedig" <wed### [at] darwincwruedu> wrote in message
news:3A9### [at] darwincwruedu...
> Ok, here's the newest version.  A lot of subtle things have been done,
mostly
> on the walls and vases.  I'm still not happy with the arches, but I think
I've

----