POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Door into Summer : Re: Door into Summer Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Door into Summer
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 21 Feb 2001 07:49:20
Message: <3a93b950@news.povray.org>
Setepenaset <ron### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Geoff -
> I like the 'feel' of this. Plus, as a separate thing, all the details seem
> superbly done (to me - but I'm no expert). The tree, the wall, the urns, the
> grass - all extremely nice!

I can't take any real credit for the tree or grass.  Those were thanks to
Gilles Trans macros.  I did have to try a lot of combinations to get one I
liked, but that's hardly the same thing as building them myself.  I also had
to play with the textures a lot to get something reasonable, but I started
from the textures provided with the macros to begin with.

Everything else is my code, though.

Geoff